Sunday, September 27, 2009

One down... thirty-six to go...

The Daraja Children's Choir rocked the house at the Youth Specialties LA conference. These kids have an incredible ability to lead people in worship! Oh how I wish you could all get the chance to watch them perform and meet them! Check this little clip out...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=141485677871 (And for the record, that incredible singing voice you hear is not part of the track but amazing vocals from our choir director!)

We'll be flying back to Atlanta tomorrow morning but, this first concert on the west coast seemed to peak a lot of interest so there is the possibility that next year a choir will tour the west coast! (And possibly Sunset Church? :))

Side note, I hope this doesn't sound like me begging cause it's not. But I just wanted to say I love getting to chat with you all and because i'm usually on the east coast, timing is different so we may not get the chance very often even though I love hearing from you guys. So, I think I enabled it so anyone can leave comments so feel free to leave them because I really do enjoy hearing from you all and it's nice to know i'm not just writing in a blog no one checks, haha. Much love.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be an amazing tour. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will prob be commenting on every post! lol b/c i check your blog everyday! hahaha

    ahh that video clip was so awesome! and guess what.. i am going to the third day concert and i think i saw on the calendar that you guys will be there! but i feel like it would be too hard to really get to talk to you there.. so i will prob come to another atlanta concert also!

    i am so glad that you are having a great time! It sounds like the tour will be great! I can't wait to see you!

    I am praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa cool. Totally forgot about this! Whatever happened to Stephenthebeastmountainman@blogspot.com Update more. I'm praying for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete