Saturday, December 19, 2009

From one adventure to the next...

I just got home at 5pm on Thursday and in a few hours i'll be headed to the airport to fly down to San Diego and then have a couple hour drive to Ensenada, Mexico for a short term mission trip with my church from Dec. 19-23.

Life is busy but at this point in time, after all that touring, home has just been another hospitality house for the last couple of days. My stay in San Francisco is over and now the next travel destination is Mexico!

Prayers for safety both travelwise and healthwise along with team unity and just an ability to be purely servants would be greatly appreciated.



Ensenada, Mexico, here I come! Feliz Navidad!

Much love to my Daraja family, all the people i've met on my journey thus far and everyone at home!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You will be in my prayers. I'm so glad God worked it out for you to go. I wuld love to hear about it when you get back. Take care man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen... I must admit Im a little jealous of all the neat places you get to go! However, I hope you enjoy your next adventure and time of service, I look forward to reading about it!!

    ReplyDelete