Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Peace beyond understanding...

This is going to be a short post. I'm currently at a public library using their wi-fi. I haven't had internet access in awhile but I wanted to shoot something out before Thanksgiving.

Thanks for your prayers last Friday. God really brought upon me His peace which as beyond my understanding but it allowed my nerves to be calm and for my speech to be clear.

We survived our 7 day 7 concert stretch and my body is absolutely ready for this little Thanksgiving rest time.

Our choir will be cooking a Kenyan feast for tonight in a few hours and then tomorrow i'll be having an American Thanksgiving feast with my host home in Greenwood, SC.

I think i'm going to Mexico with my church once I get back and am totally excited about that but of course am doing my best to stay in the moment and enjoy these last 3 weeks with these kids. I can't believe it all has passed by so quickly!

Much love and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment